Can a relative supply an accommodation address to a relative living abroad?


Can a U.K. homeowner legally supply an accommodation address to a U.K. passport holder living abroad?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    What do you mean by "accommodation address?" Do you mean you are going to provide accommodations for a relative while visiting you? This is tricky since applicants for tourist visas must prove they have sufficient funds of their own for all typical tourist expenses - no money, etc, from you. Also, offering accommodations proves that relative has "ties" to the country whose visa is being applied for, and that's a Big Red Flag for suspected intent to remain. Let them qualify on their own merits for the visa, then if you wish, let them stay at your place briefly.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.