Can you feel conception and implantation ?

Hi when my 2 children was born last one 7 years ago I had the implant in so I've had 2 and 1 for a few months I had it taken out last Friday and we are trying for a baby and it could be in my head but when I had my DD I felt implantation and I remember the feeling and I felt the same feeling again 2 days ago and I'm really nauseous and feeling fatigue and mild cramping and lower back ache, is it just in my head or could it possibly be quick conception 

No, anymore than you can feel one cell coming off your tongue for example.  

• LizB

Conception, no, because there's nothing to feel (though some women can feel "mittelschmerz" when ovulating). Implantation can possibly be felt, but not everyone does. I did with both of my two, and it was in fact one of my very first pregnancy symptoms. I noticed it because it was so unlike anything I'd ever felt in 20+ years of having a menstrual cycle, and only happened the two times I was pregnant. I also had cramping starting several days before my period would have been, which *never* happens to me. But I'm very sensitive to my own hormones. Some women can be several weeks into a pregnancy and not feel any different at all, and that's also quite common and normal.

You cannot feel conception.  Some women claim to "feel" implantation, but the medical community overwhelmingly thinks it's just coincidence.  You've likely felt the same sensation numerous times when not pregnant but weren't looking for it so didn't notice.  Regardless, you would have not have symptoms two days later.  There's nowhere near enough hCG to cause symptoms.  The FIRST symptom is a missed period approximately two weeks past conception. 

• MissA

You can't feel conception.

Some women claim to be able to feel implantation. It's unusual but I've certainly met people who claim they can feel it. Four days after removal of your implant would be *very* soon to have started normal ovulation again, so it TBH wouldn't be my first thought but I suppose it's not completely impossible.

no. At least not the conception part.

But you MAY have a "gut feeling"

No is the short answer.

Physically feel conception? No, that is impossible There is nothing really to feel as it is simply two cells joining together. Cells inside you are constantly joining and splitting. As for implanting some say they feel a slight cramp similar to ovulation.