Does Disney promote Incels?

Disney loves to make princess movies and gynocentric movies, where the woman gets all she ever wants at the end of the movie. 

But young men also see this, and although they don’t share the allure of what the woman gets, it does promote that everyone gets their wish one day. When in fact most guys are going without, especially the young ones. 

I will say unhealthy to expect women to perform and date every man who asks them, and think all women should be there for all men. But the fantasy is often sold by Disney movies. And that now extends way past cartoons and old fashion Mickey Mouse type content. Even the latest Terminator movie has Disney behind it, along with all the other big franchises. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No. That is an excuse to justify the behavior of someone who identifies as an incel, and wants to put blame for their actions on an external force.

To counter your argument, Disney also produces the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with many of the heroes being men and the films have a large fanbase of young boys. The heroes get what they want in the end, despite hardship. Many of these heroes do have families or love interests they care about. 

Also, Disney's newer princess films and remakes try to not use the messages from the older films, like marrying someone you just met.

• I never claimed Joker had a happy ending. I did not mention the film at all; I talked about the Marvel films, while Joker is an R rated DC film. 

However, the character was happy in the end, despite being institutionalized and the city suffering major riots.

• 4 weeks ago

Disney sucks bantha poo do.

• 4 weeks ago

No incels are just losers who are looking to blame everyone else. If they had respect for females they would likely have an easier time getting a date. 

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Must be tough being an incel.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Do action movies promote virgins? 🥴 No. Majority of the time it's filled with easy women.

Walt Disney comes from a different time where women DID marry every man that asked them out. It's outdated (older movies). Hence the reason they've come out with realistic movies like Moana and Frozen where there is no Prince Charming. Women are the heroes.

Edit: Ah. Yes. A few of you DID complain Artemisia (Eva Green) in 300: Rise of an empire, was manly. I think you're just raised to be a feminine snowflake. 🥴

• Quincy4 weeks agoReport

Actually most action movies portray women as either manly or easy. And many produced by Disney these days.  

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Disney movies tend to idealize just about every facet of life, including love.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.