What will be the religion of the children ,according to the tradition followed in your country, if the parents are of different religions?

Please indicate your country

Some girls threatened to take my legs out, were they jealous? I don’t even know them

USA.  My parents were both atheists (later both became believers in Jesus).  I believe in Jesus for eternal life.  Jesus is God, Jesus is not a "religion".  All the "religions of the world" lead to hell.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Prince
      4 weeks agoReport

Bible says that by fear of God one would turn away from evil.

USA

There is no such national tradition.

The determination is entirely left to the parents.

With any luck the children will have no religion at all since there is no god. Good parents keep their kids away from religion.

• 🤔 Jay
      4 weeks agoReport

My Irish Catholic parents were very loving. Not bad parents, 

The people who "believe" in God were victimized by childhood indoctrination. 

It was their parents who decided for them that they would believe in God and which God and religion as well. Then inculcation by clergy and society perpetuates this supernatural (non-existing) realm. 

But the cultural chain continues. Education and technology is breaking that chain. 

• drip

I am in US. There is no tradition. It is up to the parents. I am Baptist my husband is catholic. When we married he hadn’t been to church in years. I went to church regularly. So it made more sense to raise out children in my religion.