Business ideas ?

What good business can i start for under 150k that will generate a 7 figure income if done well. Especially in big cities.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If done well, any business should be able to do that eventually, but you are giving no timeframe.  Do you want this done in 5 years, 25 years?

Let me ask a very basic question.  If this was easy or even really possible in a short time frame, who would ever bother doing anything else with their money?  If I can invest $150k and and see annual returns on that investment of 600% +...thats the best investment ever...

• 4 weeks ago

A club? maybe a cyber security company?

Maybe a specialty shop?

Read some of the articles on the Your Harmonic Resonance site.

Avoid MLM scams!!!!

• 4 weeks ago

You are not realistic.  What makes you think strangers would pass on any serious answer on such a fairy tale?  

• 4 weeks ago

If we could answer that, would we be here?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

What are you trained to do? What do you have an interest in that you're willing to devote 24/7 of your time running?

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Monday is dreamer day.  Wait until then and post this again.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

dreamer......................

• 4 weeks ago

A good rule of thumb for businesses is to look for a 20% annual ROI. So if you invest $150k in a business, you should expect it to generate $30k annual profits.

That's a bit high, many businesses get less, but that's why its a rule of thumb and not an absolute.

Anyway, you aren't going to start any business for $150k and generate a million dollars per year anytime within the first couple years. Almost any business can be scaled up and eventually get there if you grow.The key is to look for businesses where you can hire other people to do the work, which allows you to scale it up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.