Anonymous

I'm autistic and people are controlling me and not letting me move out and do things my way, what is wrong with people?

So I'm autistic and people are ticking me off so much. I want to move out of north carolina to georgia and I want to rent an apartment in atlanta and get a job over there. I want to start my life over and I tried getting people to help rent me an apartment. People at first were willing then they backed out on it. My brother in law told me to stop trying to move and says it will happen once house gets sold. I can't wait for that because I'm sick of jessica controlling me. She wants me to start this youth program next monday and I don't want to. I lied and told her that I have a job at the dental clinic as a front desk clerk and she still wants me to do it. She said, either you do that or i will tell the court you refused to listen me and if you even try moving, I will get the court to contact the court and police in atlanta to prosecute you. She and the nc court has no jurisdiction in atlanta. Like the attorney said, the freaking court order will not follow me to atlanta but people are so dumb and still think that it will follow me. It won't. I'm thinking about writing a check from one of my checks that I have left to pay for my first month rent in atlanta. These checks I got these when I opened by bank of america account. Andy and my brother in law aaron says that I will get arrested for doing that. How come people say that I can get arrested for writing a check to pay for my first month rent ?? Why do people keep on controlling me ?? Why won't people let me do what I want ??

• reme_1

You better listen to somebody because you have written bad checks and that will land you in jail. I am tired hearing about your problems- you don't want to listen to your family, the authorities or anyone else. You just want to do what you want to do. ANd it is going to land you in jail.

• Ann

Jacob, Jacob, Jacob---

We all know you're not going anywhere.  You don't work, you're not mentally or emotionally mature enough to move  out of your parents' home, no one is going to help you move or leave, you admit you are a threat to society/ you have no respect for authority, and you keep doing things that are illegal.  Do what your therapist says, go to a youth program (even though you're nearly 30) and at least do something positive for a change.  Your idiocy and fantasies get worse as you get older (e.g. "ding-dong-ditch", filming people in elevators, planning to marry someone from another country, buying a wedding dress for yourself, writing a check to yourself, etc. etc. ad nauseaum).  You need to start thinking about what is going to happen to you when your parents either get enough of your childish antics and have you committed to an institution, or they get old and die and there will be absolutely no one who will tolerate you.  The answer is you will probably be one of those old crazy, filthy, pitiful homeless people who sleep in doorways or on park benches, because you are going to be totally alone in the world.  That has nothing to do with autism. It has to do with being a self-centered, spoiled, whiny, brat.

If you 18 or older the police or your family can’t force you to come home! You’ll probably have a better time in the city and more opportunities. 

• David

Dude, please shut up, go away, and get a life.

• You have been doing things your way all your life and this is where it has gotten you. You can't start over with a clean slate, especially if your plan includes a fraudulent check to get started. Your only chance to have a second chance is to follow what Jessica tells you you must do. No one is going to help you until you go straight and stop all this unlawful nonsense.

All you have is starter checks from BoA?  They will not you get cash or make a rental payment or anything related to a business with a starter check. You lie constantly. How many times are you going to be starting this day program  "next Monday".  I think the time has come for people to just start ignoring you. We are feeding your ego by replying to your nonsense. You never offer up any proof that proves anything you say is real. 

This has been explained in great detail to you already.

You are on probation if you violate the court order by refusing to attend the court ordered program, lying to the court, leave the state in violation of the court order, or commit check fraud you will go to jail.

You are your own worst enemy you have no self control and your parents have sadly enabled your bad behavior far too long.  They are trying to control you because you can't control yourself or your childish behavior.  Nobody to blame for that but you.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an immature azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

Live with it.

Either you get out or stay in the care of loved ones.