hayden asked in SportsBoxing · 1 month ago

at 15 years old how can I prepare to be a professional boxer?

I am 15, weigh around 110/115 pounds, around 5,7 in height and would like to be a heavyweight, but since I am kinda short it would be hard for me to gain around 80 pounds without getting fat, so I just need help on if I should do exercises, or work on gaining weight first. Because the lowest I would want to be is featherweight in pro boxing. I do right now basic exercises such as jump rope and running, and am thinking about getting in a boxing gym membership. I am probably more of an out fighter and look for counter punches rather than going in for super hard blows. So I just need advice on how I can train/prepare for being a pro boxer at this age.

Favorite Answer

First get your teeth replaced with a removable bridge. Then take a hammer and flatten out your ears. Then only use the part of the brain that democrats use and watch CNN.