don
don asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Democrat leaders are liars.This is a fact.Congress.gov clearly states it in resolution 647. Do you find it odd CNN has never mentioned it ?

LOOK IT UP AND READ IT FOR YOURSELF ! https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house...

I completely understand why you avoid speaking about Trump withholding funding until Ukraine dug up dirt on a political rival. 

Smoke and mirrors.

Yesterday we heard that in another phone call, participants were told not to record or transcribe the call.

Later on in the hearings we will hear from witnesses that the rough transcript is not a full transcript, that things were left out.

Try to focus.

Yes...............

Well, we All knew that already

Why do all Trump supporters sound thick?

• don
      1 month agoReport

We are "thick" around the biceps,making it easier for us to beat the crap out of lying traitor democreeps.

Fox News didn’t report that trump started gun confiscations. If I were you, I would get the mental evaluation before making the purchase.

• don
      1 month agoReport

I can see you are not very bright,but the format here is that you actually answer the question I ask.Get it ?