John asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

Why can't i lose weight?

I'm in a caloric deficit. I'm jogging 2.5 miles every other day. I'm doing everything right. I was at 226 one day. I woke up the next day at 239. I don't get it.

• Logan
    Favorite Answer

Follow instructions with your scale.  Set the scale on a hard level flat floor - not a   carpet or rug.  Zero the scale before weighing yourself.  If its a digital electronic scale, do this by quickly stepping on then off of the scale so that it reads 00.  Weigh yourself after the screen goes blank and without moving the scale.  

Water weighs 1/2 pound per cup.  Eating, drinking, peeing and excreting can change weight by several pounds, but you would have to drink 26 cups of water without peeing to increase weight by 13 pounds.   

• k w

dunno why, BUT jogging is bad for the knees,stay home a just do calisthenics, arm rolls, leg lifts, twist and turn, bend and stretch, push ups, situps, it's good enuf for new army recruits, and it's free.....running in place, squats....almost an endless list of variations.....

• kelvin

if you put on 13 pounds in one day than your not on a calorie deficit anything