Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Don't you find it disgusting when you see an attractive person dating a really ugly looking person?

Multi posting SICK troll, same questions. 

R E P O R T.

Nope, since I have a good gf, unlike you. 

• Bob

Nope. I do not concern myself on the dating arrangements or relationships of others as I'm too busy enjoying my own.

Anyone who would 'find it disgusting' must surely be a single person themself, desperately lamenting their single status.

Don't be mad that no girl wants you and don't lash out at others. Try to improve yourself and who know, maybe there WILL be a girl out there who finds you attractive! *

* Note that this cannot be guaranteed.

Why does it bother you?

Some ugly people are so shallow that they'll acknowledge their lacking looks only to put more effort into making money. If you see a pretty girl with an ugly guy, he's probably just playing his cards. A shallow person simply needs to find a shallow person. It's a decent person finding a decent person that's the chore. As a person gets older there will be less and less decent people for them to be with. Most people just.. settle with what they get.

What I find attractive, you may not find attractive. 

I find I am happier if I don’t judge Americans for their looks.

• Bob

Are you somehow happier judging Italians by their looks? Or Haitians? Only not judging Americans seems a little prejudiced to me.