Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Would you date a woman with hair on her chest and breasts?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Are you sure you are dating a "woman"?  Maybe its really a guy who thinks he's a woman,

• Jim
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

No- that isn't normal and needs to be taken care of.  Why would a woman not remove that hair?

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That's no big deal.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Some will, others won't.

I have PCOS and one symptom of it is excess body hair.  Some women get it on their face, chest, abdomen and other areas most women do not.  PCOS is something you're born with and there is no cure for it so it's not like it was or is preventable.   

I don't get it in all those places but I do get it in some of them.  Some guys it was a deal breaker and that's okay that just means they weren't the right guy for me.  My husband understands the condition better than I do (he is a Physician) and he didn't care.  He accepted me the way I was. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

sounds weird , but you won't know until you are really involved

• 4 weeks ago

just hairy nipples

• 4 weeks ago

No. This is either a trans or a man in a woman’s body. They are called intersex. I wouldn’t mess with it. There will be other things you not seeing yet, pop up. 

• 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't be all that concerned by this. i once knew a woman who was very muscular, drank whiskey straight from the bottle after yanking out the cork with her teeth, smoked cigars and swore like a trouper. She had huge teeth like a race horse and always dressed in military jungle outfits, was able to drive and operate a bulldozer. Not exactly the type you would take home to meet mum! 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As long as the hair isn't visible while on the date

• 4 weeks ago

Being a woman myself i dont date women.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.