Pain asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Can I get arrested for stealing my neighbor's dogs poop?

My neighbor threatened to call the cops on me for stealing the dog poop from her yard. Can I actually be arrested for taking dog poop? It isn't like it's her poop plus she doesn't even have a dog.

Yes and an old lady with a walker is going to throw her dog's poop on you lol

• Jojo

Oh.....do grow up.

Source(s): The REAL Jojo.

yep for trespass..................

What kind of thrill are you getting from posting this kind of crap? It takes a real low life person to come up with this. Low mentality, lack of any education, stupidity, ignorance, insecure, lonely, empty, hates self ..... you want me to go on?

• Shut up TROLL. 

Yeah it's called trespassing.

That is called 2nd degree robbery.

No, I'd put a shock collar on your neighbor.

Yes, but not for stealing the poop.

• Bob

Since your neighbor does not own a dog, this would fall under the legal term of 'ferae naturae'. Furthermore, your neighbor's attempted use of 'in terrorem' tactics is not likely to impress a judge were the case to be presented on the basis of the theft of the fecal matter from her yard.

On the other hand, if she simply ignores the doggy doodoo and reports you for trespassing in her yard, then, 'ipso jure', you are likely to be in what is known in legal circles as 'deep water'.

• Anna
      1 month agoReport

Why are you even taking the dogs mess anyway? Are you trying to clean up her grass? Sounds like you have some inconsiderate dog owners where you live if they're letting their dogs crap on other people's gardens.