Pain asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Can I get arrested for stealing my neighbor's dogs poop?

My neighbor threatened to call the cops on me for stealing the dog poop from her yard. Can I actually be arrested for taking dog poop? It isn't like it's her poop plus she doesn't even have a dog.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes and an old lady with a walker is going to throw her dog's poop on you lol

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh.....do grow up.

Source(s): The REAL Jojo.
  • 1 month ago

yep for trespass..................

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

What kind of thrill are you getting from posting this kind of crap? It takes a real low life person to come up with this. Low mentality, lack of any education, stupidity, ignorance, insecure, lonely, empty, hates self ..... you want me to go on?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shut up TROLL. 

• 1 month ago

Yeah it's called trespassing.

• 1 month ago

That is called 2nd degree robbery.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I'd put a shock collar on your neighbor.

• 1 month ago

Yes, but not for stealing the poop.

• Bob
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Since your neighbor does not own a dog, this would fall under the legal term of 'ferae naturae'. Furthermore, your neighbor's attempted use of 'in terrorem' tactics is not likely to impress a judge were the case to be presented on the basis of the theft of the fecal matter from her yard.

On the other hand, if she simply ignores the doggy doodoo and reports you for trespassing in her yard, then, 'ipso jure', you are likely to be in what is known in legal circles as 'deep water'.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Why are you even taking the dogs mess anyway? Are you trying to clean up her grass? Sounds like you have some inconsiderate dog owners where you live if they're letting their dogs crap on other people's gardens.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.