Do you think roleplaying sex is fun?

My favorite sex play is creating a script where each person involved plays a part, what our rules of engagement are, and what each item in the prop does. Usually i have it where she breaks into my home looking for 3 magic items , I am a sleazy modeling agency who takes advantage of her as she is desparately in need of this job or her family will dye, or that I am the King and she is an innocent dancing peasant girl who is afraid if she does not please me I will harm her family. 

• mayona
    Favorite Answer

Role playing is really great fun. Single dad and housekeeper, teacher-student, boss-employee, doctor-nurse and lot many more ideas could be brought into play.

• mayona
      2 weeks agoReport

we are already talking through text. Always good to have compliments.

• rick

I've never enjoyed it, but if my partner wants to do this, I will make a serious effort to accommodate her.

• yes

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No unless you are an actor.

yes , it is better to get rid of the routine

Definitely, and especially if your partner is really into it. There are so many scenarios couples can engage in and that makes it a lot of fun.