Sex expressions and noises ?

Why does my boyfriend not make any facial expressions or much sexual noise through wax with me.

Sometimes I hear a faint noise here and there sometimes little phrases 

But not often. And he doesn’t really look like he’s pulling many facial expressions. Sometimes he will do a slight expression.

He’s more about looking at me in the eyes and I wouldn’t say it’s an uninterested face but he’s focused on me.

I’ve noticed it’s a bit different. In the past like a few weeks back/months back he was more vocal in different positions and looked a little more like he’s enjoying it.

Now I feel he’s taking little longer to finish and he doesn’t even look like it feels nice.

Maybe I’m putting a time to it because I’m worrying! 

It’s really getting to me now 

• Alan H

Just accept that he is who he is.

If you are unhappy with that, move on so he can find someone who will 

I know when I am like that, I'm bagging one chick and thinking of Kathy Ireland and naughty nighties.  Making noise breaks my connection to my spank bank.  

I mean, I don't many people that makes "sexual noises" through wax (whatever that's supposed to be)

I would ask him why he doesn't make any facial expressions or "sexual noise" (whatever that is) through WAX with you.

Maybe he's not enjoying himself.

Because he's focusing on pleasuring you and facial expressions are the furthest thing on his mind. Its only getting to you now because you won't talk to him about it.

• LP7

It's really important to talk to each other so you know what going on