Do you like squirrels?

• Olive
    Favorite Answer

I do like them. I think they are comical to watch in the yard running up and down the trees and eating and looking for their nuts that they buried

Yes................

Yes, I enjoy watching them play.

• Lôn

Red ones, YES.....the grey ones are just tree-rats.

Yes, I do and where I live I see them every day too.

they are cute to watch and easily tamed - in other words they're vermin always on the scrounge.

• audrey

Yes, as long as they stay outside. Don't want them in my attic though. I have a couple I toss bread to in my yard. Cute watching them sit up and eat it.

• Matt85

I love squirrels.

Yes, I love squirrels!   In fact......I use to collect little squirrel figurines......because I use to be able to go to Central  Park and get the squirrels to eat right out of my hand. 

My friends use to be amazed,  because they couldn't do it.......but the squirrels would always come right up to me. .........so everyone started giving me all these little squirrel figurines. 

Then one year.....my sister gave me a little  cut crystal ball,  with a brass Squirrel on top of it. 

Little did I know at the time ......that the crystal part, was Swarovski.  and that lead to a second piece, and then a 3rd...........and the next thing I knew.......that kicked off a  lifelong obession with collecting  Swarovski Crystal. ! 

and of course, they also made  many squirrel figurines over the decades, .......and I have them all. 

Sure, they are fine. They don't bother me and they do their own thing.