Is it true that 90% of Aussies believe that Australia is in recession. And that the other 10% are lying about economic growth?

3 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    I doubt it. You need two quarters of economic contraction to officially be in a recession, which Australia has not had. Some economists are predicting it might happen in 2020 though.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Those in welfare are so disconnected they live in a Centrelink bubble like Grubbie. 

  • 4 weeks ago

    It takes 40,000 migrants just for Australia to have another quarter of economic growth. This is a huge and unsustainable price to pay. Give us a recession if that means we are allowed to close the borders. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.