Liberals: Have you ever met a Trump supporter who is kind, compassionate, and is able to discuss politics in a civil manner?

Or have all the Trump supporters you met simply been hateful human beings who spew vitriol towards anyone who dare criticize Trump?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No, some are nice  and try to be pleasant.........in that totally empty headed brainwashed way about them that they have...............where they just regurgitate whatever Hannity told them to say the night before..........

but no, I have not met a single one yet,  that can intelligently defend  their positions  without saying  HILLARY or OBAMA  in the first two sentences. 

You ask them  about Trumps 14,000 documented lies, and their response is.........."well, all politicians lie"   or   "Obama said I could keep my doctor" 

Like, okay, one lie is some kind  equal match for 14,000 lies. 

You mention Stormy Daniels........BOOM!  straight to third base, and MONICA.- 

Stormy Daniels was fine.........no problem. 

You mention he won't show his taxes......and you get.  "That's his right and none of your business", 

But if Hillary REFUSED to show her taxes......their hair would be on fire. 

They are easily the biggest  HYPOCRITES on the planet. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Never.  As soon as I start laughing at him/her and the idiotic conspiracy theories they fall for, they get angry and hateful and say, "You're laughing at me just like everyone else does."

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. Every time I try, I get personally attacked, my race gets attacked and I am told I should go back to my country. 

I am american, 8th generation American.

Ok I will try...I believe all Americans are equal and come in all races...now you go. What would be your response to me.

• Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Okay, try with me right now. I will not attack your race whatsoever. You do realize that Christians back Republicans by significant margins, right? These are the same Christians who follow Christ, the one who said, John 7:24, "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. " 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Anytime you'd care to debate anything.  Let me know. What kind a weasel POS would call another a hypocrite? Could it be a phony war hero that won medals for standing watch during wartime. Talk about hypocritic's. 

• Ninefinger
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

His alter ego is Bada Bing, armour and dozens of other accounts 

• 4 weeks ago

Anyone I know in real life, Democrat or Republican, is blatantly less of a cartoon than the sorts of people you encounter online or on tv.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nice false dichotomy you got going on there, Commie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.