Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Why is he doing this?

He told my boyfriend I was wack in bed but He’s still asking me for sex. If I’m wack why would you want more!!

• rick

"The worst sex I ever had was still wonderful" Groucho Marks

He wants you for him alone.

So you have a boyfriend who you have sex with? You also have this other guy who you used to have sex with but he's not that keen on you although he still asks for sex? I think you make strange choices when it comes to men. One is an ex who derides you but still wants to use you. The other is a boyfriend who listens to this claptrap from the other guy but does nothing about it. I'd dump the two of them and find a nicer boyfriend altogether who doesn't treat you like dirt or indifferently.

• MCM

Yes that’s true , my ex said **** about me while we were going out

I can understand him asking for sex.  I cannot understand him talking about private matters with anyone other than you.  I can even understand him trying to pretend that you aren't much good in an attempt to reduce the competition.  Yet he is the only one who might know his motives.