30 year old virgin- advice?

I'm a 30 year old female, who is very inexperienced.

I've started seeing this guy, and I'm after advice on how to get around my inexperience?

I don't feel the need to disclose my virginity to him. I am interested to know what I can say to him that may explain my shyness/anxiety/clumsiness, and also wondering whether he will be able to pick up on my inexperience?

Just say"be gentle, i'm a virgin".

You've been virgin till now ,dear wait for the right one who wants to marry you .Then you can have as much as intimacy as you want.

• LP7

If he cares and likes you just take things slow.You might find he isn't your type and all that worrying for nothing.

What is wrong with being inexperienced?  Every single person and animal has been inexperienced at some stage.  In any and every interaction always one person is more experienced than the other.  So what. Let him know that you aren't very experienced without being too specific and he will take it as a personal privilege to be able to "teach" you things.

• Rowan

Um, well you could just lie there or do what he says to do, but it would probably be fairly obvious.