What is the best way to sort and share pictures and video with Android for me (read below).?

Hello, I have been struggling to find a solution that works for me.  

Only really need a couple things, not sure why this is so hard for me to figure out:

#1

Ability to put pictures and video into different folders.  As far as I can tell, the default Google photos only has albums, but if you put a picture in an album it still remains in your main list of photos too.  This makes it pretty much impossible for me to sort out my thousands of pictures.  I want to be able to move them from the main folder into a "family" folder for example and no longer be in the main folder (so I can see what still needs to be sorted).

#2

Sharing select folders.  For example, I will want the ability for my family to access my family folder, but there will be other folders I don't want them to have access to.  And I want to make sure that when I add more pictures, they automatically can see those too, not needing to take extra steps to give them access to new pictures whenever I add some.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.