Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why is it wrong to give a tax relief to the rich?

The rich pay millions in taxes and they have the same rights as the poor who pay no taxes and therefore do not contribute to this country's expenses.

I'm not saying give extra rights to the rich, I'm just saying, why not be thankful to those who finance this country by giving them a tax relief? It is the rich who pay for your schools, your army, your welfare. As I said before, this country is financed by the rich, the poor contribute nothing

I don't know any rich person whose wealth doesn't depend on others , actually doing  the work  

"I'm not saying give extra rights to the rich" - just give them the right to pay less tax, right?

Trump said he will finally give tax cuts to the poor right before the elections. 

It’s to buy votes, I think.

Don't like taxes, don't be rich.

I never got hired by a poor person.

There's nothing wrong with letting people keep what they earned legitimately. The goal should be wealth creation, not stealing from other people, which, in turn and ironically, crushes wealth creation.

Democrats have alway wanted what others that had more than them. Democrats are the cheapest charity givers in the nation. Google ir

I feel so sorry for the oppressed rich Americans. Yes. they deserve a break,

especially Donald Trump, who never had anything handed to him,

like those poor people leeching off welfare,

he worked so hard to lift himself out of poverty .

.

you seem very smart.

• Snoopy

The poor do pay taxes too. 

The poor do pay taxes........................................... They would pay more if they made more money................................................... That's how it works........................................... What's so hard to understand?

• Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Actually, approximately 44% of the bottom income earners pay no federal income taxes...