iPhone 11 or Nintendo Switch!!?

Hello everyone! I need to know what is worth it to buy coz I can't decide for myself. Please help me choose what to buy! THANKS!!!

You only want the iPhone 11 until Apple releases the iPhone 12 next year, so you're spending around $700 or more (depending on model, less trade-in) to get it...  only to get the next big thing for an extra $400 next year.  HOWEVER, I'm assuming your a narcissistic person that needs to have the absolute latest phone each year.

The Switch, which runs $300 for the standard or $200 for the lite, won't be expecting it's successor for about 3-4 more years (based on the current console life-cycle...  although the extended lifecycle would be up to 7-8 more years)...  so you'll be holding onto the system for some time before moving on.

Beyond the equipment costs, it ultimately falls down to what games you want to play.  While the iPhone has some of the good mobile games (like Stardew Valley, Monument Valley, ect.), there are a lot of micro-transaction-heavy titles (you probably know more than you're willing to admit) & everything is touch-heavy...  so action-heavy titles may not work well because your hands are obscuring part of the screen.  HOWEVER, games are more pick-up friendly (where you can play for like 5 minute bursts).

The Switch's library isn't as robust as the iPhone, but has dedicated controllers (so you don't have to touch the screen for most games) & has some games that aren't available elsewhere (Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate).  The Switch is also a Home-Portable Hybrid (unless you have the Lite version, which is focused on portable only), so you can play on your TV at home & then grab the system & play on the go.  The Switch also has built-in multiplayer support for most games (by breaking up your JoyCons, so each player gets one half of the pair), but some games do require more time commitment to make meaningful progress.

While the choice is ultimately up to you, I hope this sheds some light to make a more informed decision.

Deciding which Switch to get is the hard part. ... First of all, let me be clear: Nintendo's newest iteration of the Switch is maybe the best $200 ...