Where in the bible does it say that disturbing my life by knocking on my door, or leaving flyers to dispose of, is somehow religious?

Matthew 28:19,20...make disciples preaching and teaching 

Acts 5:42...

And every day in the temple and from house to house+ they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.+

Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them . . . , teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.”​—Matthew 28:19, 20.

• sarah

(Matthew 24:36-42) 36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

• X

Right there, there, and over there.

• Usually they are the so-called Witnesses of the Guardian Tower who go from house to house, they are out of doctrine, and the word of God tells us that they are the antichrist.

In any case, in Luke 10, Jesus tells his faithful believers to go and evangelize people in public squares, and in gatherings, under the tents. After this, if there are people who invite us into their homes, maybe even to have lunch, we can say when we enter that house, the peace of Jesus descends into this house. But we do not knock on people's doors, entering from house to house, the word of Jesus is clear, and I, I have given you further meaning.

Luke 10:1-7.

10 After this the Lord appointed seventy-two[a] others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 4 Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road.

5 “When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ 6 If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you. 7 Stay there, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house.

Acts 5:42

And every day...from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

• SLDJ3 weeks agoReport

• Zhu

I have Chinese door god posters up and they keep away bad or unlucky, including JWs and Mormons. 

On every stinking page.

Romans 3/7 covers most anything . It's got to be for gods glory or to gain converts .

Without Saint Paul authorized lying for god might not be valid .

• Well "Jesus" does instruct his followers to go to cities and to people's homes and preach the gospel, then to shun them if they reject it.