Why do trans women look exactly like cis men?

Update:

Rick B. True words my dear friend! :)

Update 2:

NaiveBaby2018. Where do i get the Anti-Gay spray from? 

Update 3:

@Boogerr, I think the correct word you are looking for is CISgender not HETEROsexual, Do keep in mind that Cis and Hetero mean different things.

Also how often does that even happen? I mean most biological cis women look like real women and most biological cis men look like real men.The point is trans women are not real women and trans men are not real men no matter how much they try to be.

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They all look exactly like what they really are... A raving nancy boy poofta.

Source(s): Many pompous years
    • Pompous Harris
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

OOOOGH look everyone... It's big brave Mr. Clones, the man who complains that other people have blocked him from commenting but then blocks other people from commenting on his inane drivel. What a HYPROCRITE. 

• 4 weeks ago

I know a few trans women, and some of them are not out. Some do not transition because of a transphobic household, while some can’t afford feminine passing clothes or estrogen. Some women enjoy more masculine clothes, this is called gender expression. Gender expression and gender identity are two different things. Expression is how you dress, act, etc. indentity is how you identify, male, female, nonbinary, etc. nevertheless, we should respect their pronouns and life. I hope this helps! :)

• 4 weeks ago

A crazy coincidence.

• 4 weeks ago

I understand you're talking about mtf transgenders. 

Certain secondary sexual traits that differ between men and women are difficult if not impossible to change (including jaw shape, proportion of fat vs. muscle, bone density, pelvic shape, shoe size, height...). Most mtf transgenders opt to change the ones that attract most attention (breast size, butt shape, body hairiness, voice pitch...).

• Big Mama
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Thanks for the information. I knew there were hormone therapy and surgical procedures available but that things like height or shoe size remained largely unaltered.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Because of their genetics and have gone through their male puberty before transitioning. Some undergo ffs for a softer look. Estrogen can help too as it can increase subcutaneous fat.

There are some Youtubers that are trans mtf that look as feminine as any cis woman and you would never know if there weren't talking  about their transition. 

• 4 weeks ago

Firstly, how do you know? Do you know for sure that every woman you see was assigned female at birth? Secondly, we don't, depending on our history.

• they didn't put enough effort into changing their appearance. either that, or they are unable to because of lack of funds, or their face is so masculine that it will be impossible to feminize. some men have more feminine faces that others. this is due to genes, and their bone structure, in their head. Male heads tend to be closer to an oval, instead of a circle. Women on the other hand, have heads that are shaped more like circles. Men who have heads that are shaped like circles have an easier time tricking people into thinking they are girls. haha

• 1 month ago

Because they are men lol.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They'd love to, but they stand out a mile ...they look nothing like normal women. Ladyboys/ shemales/ trannies...look like...well, trannies!

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They don't. Most of them look like complete freaks of nature.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.