Does everyone need dental insurance, even those with pristine diets and perfect hygiene?

Yes..........................

It’s handy to have just incase .

Everyone I know should have twice-yearly professional cleaning of their teeth.  The appointments generally include x-rays once a year to detect any cavities or other abnormalities in time to correct them. Dental insurance covers this.

Some people have softer teeth and develop cavities no matter how carefully they treat their teeth.  If you're one of these, dental insurance could be a good idea.  If you've never had a cavity or any dental problem, you could probably pay a dentist for a twice-yearly cleaning as recommended.

If you have access to dental insurance, do some research, run the numbers, and decide for yourself.

Maybe, maybe not. I have a pristine diet and perfect hygiene, and I still get cavities. I'm told it's because of the natural bacteriaI flora in my mouth.

Donald Trump's America