Does Bob Dylan ever sing other people’s songs?
- vtd288Lv 73 weeks agoFavorite Answer
Yes he has. He has recorded versions of Gordon Lightfoot's "Early Morning Rain", Simon and Garfunkel's "The Boxer", Joni Mitchell's "Big Yellow Taxi", Jerry Jeff Walker's "Mr. Bojangles".
- ∅Lv 73 weeks ago
everybody did, back in the 60's.
even The Beatles!
- GuardianLv 73 weeks ago
😄 Why would you want him to?
Guy has an awful voice.
- Wire and StringLv 73 weeks ago
yeah, his debut was about half covers. the self portrait album was about 80% covers. more recently he had that christmas album full of covers and his last album was all standards.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Lapiz DominoesLv 73 weeks ago
He has performed at tributes singing the deceased's song.e.g. George Harrison.
- Little Big ManLv 73 weeks ago
I would not think so but plenty of people have covered his songs though.
- Man AbrierLv 53 weeks ago
It's called covering a song.