Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I care alot about my son and daughter's school psychologist. She's done so much for them, but I feel so inapp?

I feel like by me caring so much it's inappropriate and I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I miss her alot. She works only two days per week at the school and we barely see her as she's so busy. I find I really miss her when I don't see her for a while. I have tried to stay away but it's so hard. How do I manage this? Stop how I feel. She's just a professional and it's wrong to care so much. I called to make an appointment today but that may not happen as she's too busy. I don't know what to do. I thought about leaving a letter saying hi and that I'm sorry for how I've acted inappropriate. But not sure. I don't want to lose her but technically she isn't even in our lives. So what do I expect? That she accepts us in her personal life? That will never happen. I'm such a screw up

Your story is a zero on the believability scale.

• Rick B

I'm confused. Why are YOU seeing your kids' school psychologist?????

• Me1 month agoReport

Haha in love? 🤣🤣 Oh little boy get some help. I never said that. It's called friendship freak