Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it normal to feel offended if someone you're dating wants you to put something sexy on?

I feel offended. 

I'm like what should I put on, and he said my dancer/stripper outfits. 

To me that is weird. I wear that around strange men for money. So in a sense he thinks I treat "my customers" better... 

But honestly, I don't feel comfortable around him. Isn't that weird? He's like scary to me or something even though I'm used to him. Does that make sense to anyone? I'm more shy in front of him than strangers. I just feel like I could never. 

He even met me at a strip club and seen everything. But it doesn't matter, I still don't feel comfortable around him like that. His personality scares me. And now I'm offended. 

For comparison, I could probably wear anything in front of my ex, but he didn't want to see after knowing other men saw me wearing that stuff.. 

It's not that I liked my ex better, it's something about how I don't feel comfortable with this man. Should that speak volumes? But I like when a guy scares me....... 😢 That's so weird.... I think it's because my dad scared me and now it's my guilty pleasure to be scared of a man. How messed up, it's all my dad's fault. 

• Dv8s

Tell him that if he wants to see you in your 'uniform' come to the club with a fist full of bills. Other than that, wear what you want to wear, or feel comfortable in. If he has a problem with that, perhaps you're with the wrong guy.

Yeah I think so. That to me says that he thinks you're more sexy when you look like a cheap hoar than your normal self.

I think my gf looks more sexy in her sweat pants and t-shirt than when she gets dressed up. She just looks more like her natural self.

But peoples opinions will vary.

So you like feeling protected, that's normal. Your ex made you feel that way. As for the new guy, he likes you for the "novelty" of you being a stripper...

Blue Pixie, Which boyfriend is it Jacques or Mier?