What would Jesus say to Trump?

He would tell him to shut his trap, and quit tweeting, and to HUMBLE himself in the sight of the Lord.

Your doing a good job, but tone down on your tweets.

Turn those Democratic money tables over.

• sarah

(Matthew 25:34-40) 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably; 36 naked and you clothed me. I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you visited me.’ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

• Bill B
      4 weeks agoReport

Are you really suggesting that Trump is representative of the sheep in that scenario?

• Bill B

My guess is Jesus would say, "I never knew you; depart from me, you worker of lawlessness."

• misty

Jesus never existed so its moot.

Jesus to Trump: Dang, Sir .... 

you're closer to being God than I *ever* was!

• Thank you, Mr. PRESIDENT.

• Annonymous
      4 weeks agoReport

For what? For dividing the country? For being rude, and having a FOOLISH tongue?

He wouldn't say anything. One lightning bolt and it would all be over.

"Well done, good and faithful servant! I'm using you for another 4 years! Now, about those tweets......."

• Annonymous
      4 weeks agoReport

tweets????????? How about some good old Godly humility?