What would Jesus say to Trump?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

He would tell him to shut his trap, and quit tweeting, and to HUMBLE himself in the sight of the Lord.

• 4 weeks ago

Your doing a good job, but tone down on your tweets.

• 4 weeks ago

Turn those Democratic money tables over.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

(Matthew 25:34-40) 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably; 36 naked and you clothed me. I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you visited me.’ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

• Bill B
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Are you really suggesting that Trump is representative of the sheep in that scenario?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bill B
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

My guess is Jesus would say, "I never knew you; depart from me, you worker of lawlessness."

• misty
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Jesus never existed so its moot.

• 4 weeks ago

Jesus to Trump: Dang, Sir .... 

you're closer to being God than I *ever* was!

• Thank you, Mr. PRESIDENT.

• Annonymous
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

For what? For dividing the country? For being rude, and having a FOOLISH tongue?

• 4 weeks ago

He wouldn't say anything. One lightning bolt and it would all be over.

• 4 weeks ago

"Well done, good and faithful servant! I'm using you for another 4 years! Now, about those tweets......."

• Annonymous
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

tweets????????? How about some good old Godly humility?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.