What is your religion?

I am Jewish

That's good.

I am a Christian in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Most people would mistakenly (and inaccurately) call me a "Mormon."

• Will.

It is Christianity, in the church of England.

I dont suffer religion

I'm non-delusional.

I don't have a religion, religions and gods are for the people that can't handle the truth.

• 4 weeks agoReport

You cant define truth

It's all about money, power, fraternity and/or sorority and pretty dumb.

My religion is righteousness. I belong to Zion as described in Isa 33:20 "Look on Zion, the city of our festivals;,, "

Where all the feast of God as described in Leviticus 23 are celebrated in accordance with the New Covenant established by Jesus Christ.

• 4 weeks agoReport

So you're a jew are you?

• religion is an invention of man..... I am of The Body of The True Church commissioned by The Creator God.... who also commissioned The Nation of Israel

deanv0547@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks agoReport

Christianity is a religion 

I see you have converted now that you're   dead . I'm alive - My religion is not dying .

I never trust novels and fairy tales.

• That is why you need to follow Jesus.  He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.