How should I behave without seeming clingy and needy?

My girlfriend and I are dating for 3 months, and when we started dating we used to meet alot because she was waiting for her school to start and I was working regulary, from 9 AM to 6 PM. However, a month ago her school started and now we barely get to meet, we only meet once a week. 

The thing is that this in itself annoys me but also the fact that it seems that it bothers me more than it bothers her. That makes me feel clingy and needy. What bugs me even more is that she always says she is super busy and got alot of things to do and not sure she'll be able to meet on the weekend, and then she tells me how she took a nap for 3 hours instead of doing homework. I'm trying not to comment or say anything because I don't think it's proper for me to get involved in her schedule, and also because that would make me hate myself for being clingy and more needy than her.Should I just try to take this relationship lightly? What else can I do?

if the relationship with her makes u unhappy and feeling bad about yourself u should not continue that struggle. dump her and be alone for a while and then try and find another girl. if this one now finds 100 things more priority than meeting with u she is GONE anyway and is never coming back. sooner than later she will break up with u anyway, so why not take an upper hand and leave being a winner not a rejected loser

Go to a prostitute if you’re that sexually inexperienced.

dont be clingy and needy