blank
Lv 7
blank asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

What are some good home remedies for Nausea?

I asked here hoping if I get it directly from people there is a chance it may have worked for them. The internet is full of ideas but they are usually just articles from health professionals and does not give opinions from actual people.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Some good home remedies for nausea are-

• Eat ginger

• Use peppermint aroma therapy

• Try acupuncture and acupressure therapy

• Eat freshly slice lemon

• Avoid spices

• Eat vitamin B6 supplements

• Avoid to eat large quantity of food

• Add proteins to your diet

• Strictly avoid high fat containing food stuffs

• Aerobic exercise, yoga and meditation can reduces the chances of nausea

• 3 weeks ago

Seriously people.  Cannabis works the best, it works better than prescriptions hands down.  So a little weed however you'd use it whether,  vape, smoke, or eat it. 

Here is a awesome combo.  Real Ginger Ale.  The stuff with actual Ginger in it, plus cannabis. Made some cough drops with real Ginger root infused with cannabis.   Knocked out the nausea within 15 minutes. 

Source(s): All the research ever that has been done on Cannabis!
    • blank
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

Cannabis although a good suggestion is not my thing. Though it is legal in my state 

• 3 weeks ago

Anything salty usually works. However you need to address why the nausea is happening in the first place. It may be because of food poisoning (even if its not severe) or hyperacidity. If its just once you need not worry but for anything more than once a week you should definitely try to address it soon as these problems can cause other issues. 

https://www.grocare.com

Source(s): www.grocare.com
  • 4 weeks ago

Ginger ale. Nibbling dry crackers like saltines. Perhaps dramamine since it works to combat nausea due to motion sickness. (But it will put you to sleep so only take it when you're going to be at home. NO driving!)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If home remedies worked, they would be considered real medicine.

Making a tea from oregano is the only thing that has worked for me in the past, but not much.

• 4 weeks ago

to be honest the most effective thing i've used is smelling strong odors, such as tea tree oil

• 4 weeks ago

hot soup!!!!!! makes u sweat. and after that sleep

• 4 weeks ago

Ginger is a very popular one. It is well known to settle a stomach. I'd mix some into some light chicken soup or I guess you could chug it down with some water. I'd do some googling for dosage though. Crackers can help but don't eat a lot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.