If you don't believe in the same God as other's do, don't you wonder whether several God's can coexist?

• Emdog
    Favorite Answer

More likely you'd conclude that Gods are something cooked up by humans, or maybe should be more likely

No. I know that YHWH and Elohim exist. In fact, St. Paul said that there are many real gods and lords, but for us in this universe there is only one God, the Father, and only one Lord (not God), Jesus Christ.

• sarah

(Genesis 6:1-4) 6 Now when men started to grow in number on the surface of the ground and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of the true God began to notice that the daughters of men were beautiful. So they began taking as wives all whom they chose. 3 Then Jehovah said: “My spirit will not tolerate man indefinitely, because he is only flesh. Accordingly, his days will amount to 120 years.” 4 The Nephʹi·lim were on the earth in those days and afterward. During that time the sons of the true God continued to have relations with the daughters of men, and these bore sons to them. They were the mighty ones of old times, the men of fame.

• misty

All gods are myths, the people that believe in gods are just nuts.

NO, it is evident in my faith and very clear that there are no other Gods except Allah alone, the Only God and the Only One. Other false gods cannot exist as that would be a disorder in the universe and Allah has no partners. Allah is Alone and He is the Sufficient Master. 

Allah Al-Samad, the Sufficient One, said, may He be Exalted,"Say: "He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the eternally Besought of all! {The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks}. He neither begets nor was He begotten. There is no one equal to Him." - {Sincerity, 112:1-4}

"Allah! There is no deity except Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him except by His permission? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them {His creatures}, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He will. His Throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them.  And He is the Most High, the Most Great." - {Verse of the Throne, 2:255}

• Doug

There is only One true God, and that is the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      1 month agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0

One thing I do for a fact know, my God does indeed exist.

Isaiah 45:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

How do we know that the Mormon God is a different God?

That is not possible.

There is a single Creator of the Universe and everything contained within it.

His name is Jehovah and only His Son, Jesus Christ (the Archangel Michael) can save you.

Www.JW.org 

Source(s): Www.JW.org

Best solution. Nuke those who do not agree.