Why don't more people believe in the Deep State? They killed JFK and started the war in Iraq?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

They can't seem grasp the reality that the bloated bureaucracy in Washington DC is now more powerful than the elected representatives.  In addition to JFK and Iraq War, they've more recently been integral in trying to rig the 2016 election and the Russian collusion hoax/conspiracy theory.

• 4 weeks ago

The Romans had it worked out. They believed in "Bread and Circuses".

As long as the populace were adequately fed and were suitably entertained they never looked at their government too hard.

Nothing has changed. The supermarket shelves are full and the Kardashians are on the TV. Food is available and spare time is occupied.

Hollywood are in on the scam. They produce many films that hint at how things really are but the people regard them as being entirely fictional. Hollywood is laughing at you.

The film Eyes Wide Shut was too close for comfort and people died for revealing too much. The Matrix is closer to the truth than many realise. OK, it has SciFi elements but the underlying story is not as fictional as many think.

• Pat
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

So they killed JFK in 1963.

And started the Iraq war in 2003.

Forty years later.

How old are these guys?

• Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oih78mUVFbg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3kRkjjXr3Fa0gMY15kt93l67PwAEgqdvn3xNfk4Ln3PPl-zSiPCAXjqzU

• RWPossum
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Are people in what Trump calls the "s***hole countries" of Africa using racism?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Answer me this,,, who controls the deep state? There must be one person that gives the orders, who is this person.

• Why <must> there be one person? You don't even have one person in charge of the US government. There are three branches to start with ...

• 4 weeks ago

because they are smart

• 4 weeks ago

The reptilians from outer space have hypnotized them with their Mind Control Ray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxxmAK6iYg

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because most people want actual proof, not just a conspiracy theory chanted over and over. 

• Rowan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yeah, the military/industrial complex killed JFK, and probably caused 9/11 too, in order to go to war, to make weapons profits, drug profits, oil profits. This is what I been saying. I been saying the US runs the worldwide drug dealing trade, lies through their teeth about every aspect of it, and it's the rich who run the US government, into the ground, into trillions of dollars of debt, a debt of a tenth of all the money in the world, to put directly into their own pockets. This is exactly what I been saying. The question would be what to do about it? The first thing would be getting more than half the people to actually realize it happened and is happening. They're ignorant as rocks. I could show you proof, there's enough of it, I can't be bothered if nobody even wants to know. 

• 4 weeks ago

because statistically, more people aren't dumb as rocks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.