Why it is important to hire real estate agents while buying and selling homes?

Update:

Why it is important to hire real estate agents while buying and selling homes in Aurora?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • nanu
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

prortection ..................................

• 3 weeks ago

It isn't. Estate agents are parasites. There is nothing an agent does that an intelligent person can't do for themselves.

• 3 weeks ago

When selling a Realtor has access to many more marketing sites than a For Sale By Owner.  The more your home is exposed to the market that faster it will sell. When buying they can provide you with a CMA - Comparative Market Analysis which will show you what comparative homes have sold for.  There are many more reasons but these are the two most important.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I had to when I bought my HUD house. They would not accept bids without one. I got him to work for far less than most by negotiating. I also had him make me a key so I could visit them without him so he did not have to waste time going with me to every house.  He was able to run comps and so forth so I knew I was getting an OK deal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

it is not. they re useless leaches

• 3 weeks ago

They do all the work for you. Before you buy a house, it has to be approved by the bank. It has to be appraised and that’s where the agent comes in. He should know someone dependable that can appraise the house for what it’s actually worth. 

The agent can help you find exactly what you’re looking for. You tell him how many bedrooms, bathrooms, backyard, if it’s near any schools. 

• 3 weeks ago

It's more important that you hire a real estate lawyer.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They should know all the legal in's and out's. What to look for in contracts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.