Do any females put their feet up on the dashboard when they are sitting in the passenger seat?

Why do you do it it and what are you looking at and what are you thinking about and do you say anything about like you looking at if yes what what do you say hey

Favorite Answer

Only redneck or council estate women who have been dragged up in the gutter. 

• k w

seen it, but yrs ago......probably just feel the need to stretch, and find another spot that feels good, comfort is the goal...safety was not on their mind

It's a guaranteed  citation for the driver. and, if the passenger insists on doing that, they'll be taken to jail.

• Anon3 weeks agoReport

Quote the statute. Passengers Rarely Can get cited in a car. except maybe, no seat belt (IF the car has any from factory-!) or O/C. in Neither case are these infractions Jailable. 

They wont get a ride in MY car. Feet belong on the floor.

• Cap'n. America
      3 weeks agoReport

I'm lucky the Toy was garaged 11 years, My Chevy is so bad I put a rug over the cracked up dash. My Harley has no gauges on  'bars,  I sometimes relax in a biker pose with feet there. 

Only if you are the resident barefoot troll we have here.

• bo

yes seen it and if the person driving gets in a accident and the passenger doesn't get their feet down in time that air bag goes off they will be having some major facial work done

I've seen someone do this while they were driving. Made me double take. Pretty sure it was a she.

• mokrie

Not if they have any class.

My niece does. You can see her footprints on the windshield. 

I’ve seen other women do it, and I’m thinking if there’s a crash, there’s going to be some major damage. 

My mom does and it drives me insane.