is Mark 11:23 and Numbers 14:28 true? can you really have what you say?

I read those two verses two years ago and I started putting it into practice and I have seen some things I've said happen but the things I really want and say they haven't happened

4 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If it is in occurred with God's plan for you.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Look at the surrounding verses around Numbers 14:28.  It is about the Lord judging Israel for their sins under the law.  It has nothing to do with what you're talking about.  This is what happens when you take verses out of context.  You end up trying to make meanings that the verse never intended.

Concerning Mark 11:23, I don't know what you're asking for, but maybe what it is, isn't as good for you as something else will be.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• 3 weeks ago

James 4:3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may consume it upon your lusts. KJV

You ask with the wrong motive and do not receive, because you want to spend it on your own pleasues. HSCB

• 3 weeks ago

Well that's the way it works . That's why fortune tellers can't give you the lottery numbers .

Jesus said no one knows the day or hour because that is the way prophecy works .

If he would of said 12/12/12 he would of failed along with Harold Camping and been a false prophet again . The key to prophecy is to keep it vague and have it fit the future 

and NEVER set a date .

True Prophets and False prophets alike do this and true prophets and false prophets are exactly alike . 

Jesus was delusional and might of thought he was a tectonic plate when he said he would move a mountain the ocean .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.