I went to prison  got evicted and I owe money but the complex knew that I was on probation what can I do ?

Pay up or live with the eviction and unpaid debt on your record. It doesn't matter what the complex knew or didn't know - they didn't violate your probation, you did.

• xyzzy

Do about what? you went to prison, did not pay rent and got evicted. Do you think the complex should continue to lose money on you? In what way does your being on probation have anything to do with you owing money?

Are you suggesting that because the apartment complex knew you were on probation, that renting to you was a mistake and that you shouldn't be liable for the lease? This is one of the reasons why landlords don't want to lease to ex-cons.

got evicted from prison

Find a new apartment and do not go to prison.

Move to California (San Francisco). or Oregon.

Legally Involved persons are coddled there.

• John
      4 weeks agoReport

I did a huge project for Hewlett Packard in Oregon and the saloons gave free Hazel Nuts (Filberts). Oregon is cool.

• John

Move to a homeless shelter in Florida.