When attaching flat artworks on the wall (like flat paintings and drawings), what can I do to make sure they're completely flat to the wall?

Is there a special tape I can use to make sure the artwork is completely flat against the wall? Anything else?

I am talking about paintings and drawings that are not on canvases. Just flat papers and paper boards. 

Favorite Answer

Fun-tak, which is one brand of the adhesives meant to hold paper on walls without damagine the paper or the wall. Most office supply stores will sell that or the equivalent. Use some on each corner, maybe some in the middle of the edges if it's a big piece of paper. it is, however, very difficult to get paper to lie completely flat on a wall unless it's very stiff paper.

• glcang

I’ve used rare earth magnets

You sink a steel roofing nail in the wall behind each corner of the art...then use a small rare earth magnet  to hold each corner thru the art...they sell em online 

• Poppy

Try Command Strips for hanging them.

You could spray mount them to the wall.