Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

I'm 34, may have aspergers, cannot talk to girls at work?

I'm an accountant in one of the most reputable firms in the country. We have an accounting division, which is mostly composed of people 40+. Then we have a Sales division, which is mostly composed of people in their 20s and 30s.

We are each situation in different ends of the office.

I'm 34 and constantly think about sex thoughts with beautiful girls from the sales division. They are blonde, brunette, short, tall and they range from 23 - 30. They are beautiful, gorgeous, with amazing legs and more that I go crazy just thinking about it.

At the happy hour last week, I told one of my coworkers my desire to sleep with someone from the office. He felt awkward hearing it and now won't speak to me.

Everytime I'm in the work kitchen preparing lunch or getting a coffee and one of the sales girls are there, they never talk to me. To be honest, I'm not sure how to even initiate a conversation because I think they will shun me.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me at all, and I can't see if I have a problem understanding social cues. All I know is I'm 34, never been in a relationship, never had a girlfriend, constantly think about having sex with beautiful blondes, and spend most of my evenings and weekends alone.

Do I have an issue with being shy or something? I don't understand why the girls never speak to me in the kitchen. What am I not understanding?

Ok asking a questiin twice is more than enough , you don't need a girlfriend but a wife.

u re not understanding u do not fvck where u work. simple

Sounds like you have a good job and reasonable amount of money.  Go to Thailand and get laid, several times.

• LP7

The two departments labour totally different characters.Introverted and extroverted.Smile and make a little more small talk when in the lunch room.Mention the division you seem to notice.She may agree and walk out but it's food for thought with maybe a follow up answer the next day.Try it.

Trust me you’re not alone. I have aspergers myself.

you need to play it cool man, pretend they aren't even there even if you really want to look at them, don't. they'll be surprised by your lack of attention because odds are: they know what you said by hearing it from a coworker. and when they are in the break room with you, they expect you to admire their wonderful legs and will be disappointed and wonder why they couldn't catch your eye. do this twice per each girl. it will drive them mental. later on, strike up a conversation, for example, why how was your weekend? then boom! they're talking to you. remember the law of attraction.

• Nunya

Don't date coworkers because it could land you in all kinds of future problems that can cause you to lose your job. It just takes one woman to ruin your life.

your dik will fall off by 40 so either u make some extreme sacrifices now or just cut ur dik off bro, start PUSHING yourself to get strong to get good with women and talking , get out of your comfort zone big time and  work hard at increasing your attractiveness QUICKLY  

Source(s): lots of old men in pubs that never saw many women and die alone, its very common sad and not talked about