Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is it normal for a girl's (unattractive) personality to kill your physical attraction to her?

There is this girl and she is really attractive physically. But personality wise, it's the opposite.

Is it normal that her personality and bad behaviour would lobotomize the attraction I have and make me think "meh" about a very physically attractive girl?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Totally and vice versa. I've met hot guys that melt my panties and the moment they open their mouth I'm thinking GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! While when I met my boyfriend I honestly was like meh...this one night stand will do I guess. Now five years later, and I still can't keep my hands off him. His personality is kind, funny and charming.

I've noticed the same thing goes for men, a girl can be hot but if she's rude they would much rather date a less attractive girl that's laid back and easy going.

• 3 weeks ago

Ya but still, never pass up the opportunity to get a good hate smash

• 3 weeks ago

Oh absolutely. 

• 3 weeks ago

Well, as you discovered, just because someone looks pretty on the outside, it doesn't mean they are all that great on the inside.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • d j
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

In a relationship ultimately it's the person you have to live with, looks and beauty fade away.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, that's why paper bags were invented.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Narcissistic people are attractive before you get to know them personally, but once you get close to them, their true colors shine, and suddenly they become unattractive.

• 3 weeks ago

you seem to be attracted to pretty girls, and not nice girls. be more open minded and don't judge a women by her beauty.

• 3 weeks ago

Yep, whatever that personality is, I think you've just found a line you just won't cross - your biggest turn-off.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, i'm the same as you. I don't go out with girls who treat others poorly or are always bored/unamused/unhappy.

• 4 weeks ago

It is totally normal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.