Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is it normal for a girl's (unattractive) personality to kill your physical attraction to her?

There is this girl and she is really attractive physically. But personality wise, it's the opposite.

Is it normal that her personality and bad behaviour would lobotomize the attraction I have and make me think "meh" about a very physically attractive girl?

• Favorite Answer

Totally and vice versa. I've met hot guys that melt my panties and the moment they open their mouth I'm thinking GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! While when I met my boyfriend I honestly was like meh...this one night stand will do I guess. Now five years later, and I still can't keep my hands off him. His personality is kind, funny and charming.

I've noticed the same thing goes for men, a girl can be hot but if she's rude they would much rather date a less attractive girl that's laid back and easy going.

Ya but still, never pass up the opportunity to get a good hate smash

Oh absolutely. 

Well, as you discovered, just because someone looks pretty on the outside, it doesn't mean they are all that great on the inside.

• d j

In a relationship ultimately it's the person you have to live with, looks and beauty fade away.

No, that's why paper bags were invented.

Narcissistic people are attractive before you get to know them personally, but once you get close to them, their true colors shine, and suddenly they become unattractive.

you seem to be attracted to pretty girls, and not nice girls. be more open minded and don't judge a women by her beauty.

Yep, whatever that personality is, I think you've just found a line you just won't cross - your biggest turn-off.

Yes, i'm the same as you. I don't go out with girls who treat others poorly or are always bored/unamused/unhappy.

It is totally normal.