Would JWs pray with Jews and worship Jehovah together?

We believe in the sams God?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • TeeM
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The Jew would have to accept the prayer going through or in the name of Jesus.

This means the Jew would have to recognize and accept the fact that Jesus is God's Son, the only begotten Son, who has been appointed by Jehovah to rule over Jehovah's creation and thus accept Jesus as their Lord.

This creates 2 problems for the typical Jew.

1.  They don't use God's personal name.

2.  They don't accept Jesus as the Christ.

Beyond this I will pray with almost anyone as long as they allow me to say the prayer.

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

growing up Jewish and now a Jehovah Witness, I do not think so because we believe in Jesus Christ as Jehovah's Son. Jewish people do not believe in Jesus Christ. Jewish people will not even use God's name which is YHWH Jehovah 

• 3 weeks ago

There is no Jehovah.  It's a made-up name invented by Catholic monk Raymundus Martini after he was commissioned to translate the Koine Greek Bible to Latin.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • David2 weeks agoReport

how old are you and how many years now have you being saying the every single person has been wrong with that name Jesus because it has a j in it.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No we do not. They believe in going to war and fighting for a country. No one who serves the true God would kill in the name of God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Hey Fat Fingers - Learn to type Samhedrin or at least refer to them as Sanheathens 

and keep up the good work on Norine . A hand dealing with that Metodist would be appreciated as well .

• Bill
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

not a good look because jews do not recognize Jesus as the son of GOD and there for no jehova and JW's worship Jesus even thought they are told in the bible that he is not GOD but the son of GOD

• Jake
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.