What is wrong with homosexuality?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

1. The bible says it is wrong. 2. It is a non survival characteristic in that you do not pass on your genes. 3. It is a vector for diseases such as HIV and USA 300. More so than hetro sex. 4. In some nations it is illegal. 5. It can be used to blackmail you into doing things you do not want to do.

• Tyler
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

USAFisnumber1 genuinely lacks sentience.

• 4 weeks ago

It's against nature, it's a sign of insanity,it is the cause of diseases such as AIDS,cancers etc.

• L'nya
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Rom 1:24-28,32; Gal 5:19-21;1 Cor 6:9-11; Jude 6 7 jw.org

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality.  It's every bit as much a wonderful variation of human sexuality that heterosexuality is.

• Sky
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

wat u b takn bout der, mushmouth?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Emma
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

NaDa....................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nothing ................................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Assuming you're not homophobic yourself, I'd like to tell you that questions like these only give more power to homophobes. DO NOT seek their approval.Homophobic people are powerless. If they hate seeing two gay men kiss in public, THERE'S NOTHING they can do about it. If they attack the gay men, it's them who get arrested. The best thing to do is ignore them and let them know that they can't do a damn thing to stop them from being gay, unless they want to end up in jail. Searching for their approval only adds to their power. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality- if people thing it's offensive and unnatural, gay people shouldn't care. 

• Boogerr
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

I don't care to watch anyone kiss in public, so I don't watch or pay attention to other peoples matters. 

• 4 weeks ago

It is disgusting, offensive and completely unnatural. 

Source(s): Many pompous years
    • Pompous Harris
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Your definition of trolling appears to be any answer that you disagree with.

• 4 weeks ago

It's a bit gross, that's all!

• Elisabeth
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

River Euphrates were either born stupid, or got the brain damage later on. I was born a good and decent heterosexual.

• 4 weeks ago

Nothing at all. It is perfectly normal and natural and just as enjoyable as heterosexuality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.