I really want a job, and i am 13 how can i get a job? babysitter? dog walk? any!?

• blank
    Favorite Answer

In my experience as a baby sitter at 13 not a whole lot of people would hire me. A lot of them said I was a child myself.  If you do decide to baby sit of you don't have them already it would help to be certified in CPR and first aid. A lot of places offer these classes. Maybe talk to your parents and see if they can get you into such class.

My suggestions are Make and sell jewelry -Such as an arts and crafts set.If you live where it snows you can shovel ypur neighbors  store.make sure you get permission first from your parents and neighbors.Wash windows  for neighbors with permission from parents and neighbors  of course and make sure you do them well if you do decide to do this.Weeding yards for neighbors again with parents and neighbors permission.I can't think of any more.Some jobs listed are seasonal jobs like shoveling in Winter of you live somewhere it snows.It is hard because there is not much a  13 year old can do for work. In most places not many people hire someone who is 13 due to legal restrictions 

Make sure you always get ypur parents permission first though and I wish you th best of luck.

visit to our website that is

www.e360.com

• Katie

Paper round is ALL you are allowed to do.  In the UK you are ONLY allowed to do a MAXIMUM of 3 hours, between Monday and Friday.  NO hours at the weekends.

At this age it would be the baby sitter for you!

Its very difficult beyond babysitting nearby.