cameron_c asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

I am so cold all the time I can't stand it. Why?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Check with a naturopath, nutritionist. It sounds like it might be thyroid. There is a safe natural thyroid supplement your body might require.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your medical history? What made you ask here?

The others asked for clarification and made good suggestions. 

I ask: "Where do you live?" If in Toronto Canada, it's snowing. The wind chill is minus 7 Celsius.  I've been cold over a week, even with double-glazed windows.  My apartment faces north.  The Prairie provinces and Quebec are colder and snowier - so cold that right now they are postponing secession until Spring, unless they can buy Florida, California, Texas and Jamaica and leave by Christmas.

So, if you live in Canada, we'll have to endure until mid-April.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

See a doctor and ask them.

• 4 weeks ago

If you are extra cold I recommend getting your thyroid checked.

People with thyroid problems seem to feel the cold a bit more than others.

Have you always been adverse to the cold or only more recently ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Fred
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You don't detail your symptoms or exposure. 

There are things that I find  can help:  Wool socks with silk liners.  Silk underwear!  Silk glove liners. Bamboo bed sheets!  Bamboo socks, Hemp socks, Hemp undershirts. Head gear, I weld in all forms of weather, a military flameproof balaclava gives me Winter wind warmth without fear of turning into a flaming roman candle! Some of my co-workers use the battery heated vests. I have used battery heated socks.      

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

About cameron_c: Ug! Controlled! Stuck in my home nude under care from nurses! What more disappointment will come my way! :-O show less

• 1 month ago

Maybe because you're standing outside at night?

• Donna
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Your blood probably.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.