On my Xbox One S some apps like Microsoft Edge and Disney Plus won't work. What could be the problem?

These same apps work on my wife's and guest profiles. But on my profile they just start to load and then crash back to the homescreen. Games work fine on my profile though. Just seems to be these two apps. I've already reset my console several times. Any help would be appreciated.

• Kyle

disney plus was having issues on their network since launch.  they weren't prepared with the amount of customers that would be logging in on day one.  they didn't have the bandwidth for it.  as far as Edge, that could also be a Microsoft issue.  look on the xbox support site to see if everything is supposed to be working properly.  even if the rest of your internet is working fine on your other devices, still restart your router.  just unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in.  you can always delete the app on the console and redownload it, along with reloading your account on the apps.

otherwise, call xbox support if all else fails.