John asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

In the Jurassic period the amount of carbon was five times higher then it is now. So can we please stop the global warming doomsayer BS?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Global warming IS a thing, I just don't agree that it is man made! It's a natural cycle of evolution

• Richard
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

evolution makes no statements concerning the environment

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

When you say carbon, I'll take that as CO2 in the atmosphere.  In fact, at most we only added about a quarter of what is in the atmosphere, about 100 parts per million of the atmosphere and that took us a couple hundred years depending on when you want to start counting.  Most of the greenhouse gas effect was probably on the other three quarters of the CO2.  Any additional we add has less and less of an effect.  The effect is mostly warming night, winter and arctic temperatures.  It is such nonsensical Bull Shiff that it is amazing alarmists can post here without shame but they do.  

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are comparing geologic time, measured in millions of years with historic time, measured in a few centuries, at most. Now, who's spreading the BS? (And could you please dump it on my compost pile?)

• 4 weeks ago

No! These crooks are making billions of dollars each year off of this scam. As long as that happens these snake oil salesmen will keep pushing their evil ways and ideas on those of us who are just peons. Remember, the Rockefellers started out as literal snake oil salesmen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you like carbon so much, put a bag over your head dipshit

• chorle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Would you give to my charity to restore Lake Aggasiz? 

• oikoσ
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Only if you give to mine to restore Lake Bonneville or the one to fix the San Andreas slippage (Be generous to a fault).

• patty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

a scientist are u or did u get this info on a cereal box

• 4 weeks ago

How many hundreds of trillions of dollars worth of dinosaur infrastructure was destroyed by rising sea levels?   Probably not $1 worth.   Do you know how many millions of illegal dinosaurs immigrated into other dinosaur areas to escape flooding, drought and starvation?   Thats why they died off you know- all those filthy illegal southern dinosaurs invaded their northern neighbors and ruined their productive society with imported drugs and T-rex gangs roving the streets raping helpless triceratops and mugging old hadrosaurus right out in the streets!   All because those nasty redneck Moschops enjoyed burning their trash in the open.

• John4 weeks agoReport

The Illegals aren't suffering from Global Warming they are just suffering from being born in a **** hole country and want to be lazy and white countries ay for their living expenses. I live in Florida nd our beach hasn't risen at in the past 50 years. Your talking complete BS.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

In the Jurassic there were no people and sea level was 200 feet higher than present - and that's where we're headed :) thanks for your input!

• 4 weeks ago

There is carbon coming out of my butthole

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.