The life of a 16 year old idiot ?

Okay so I’m a 10th grader in high school i have a 1.133333 gpa I really struggle with math and I literally just JUST want to make to any on campus college and I don’t think it’s possible can I get some feedback?

If you've got a 1.33, you've got more problems than just math.

1.  are you reading your textbooks?

2.  are you doing your homework & exercises??

I also struggled with math.  But I did get thru HS, and got my comp sci degree.  

• drip

First you need to graduate high school. A community college will accept you no matter what your gpa is, as long as you have a Hs diploma or GED.  Problem is you probably won’t be able to handle college level classes. If your GPA reminds at 2.0 or below cha cues are the CC will require you to take a placement exam. If you score low you will be placed in remedial math and/or  English classes. You will need to pass these with a C to move on.

Struggling with math wouldn’t put your GPA this low. You have to be doing poorly in all subjects 

• will4 weeks agoReport

No yea it’s not just math and ik that freshman year I just through it away like the dumbass I am and now that I’m trying improve all my focus on math I just can’t and it just defeats me and my life rn

It may be that you will need to attend a community college for your first two years.