will buying a bike impress my wife?

my wife says i boring. i am not boring guy. will bike impres her? what type. im thinking fsast one thanks!

-Gary

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you want to impress her you should try something a bit more exciting. Like skydiving or base jumping. But her a ticket to go skydiving

Source(s): We are the love doctor today tonight
  • 4 weeks ago

Wow really!

If my wife said i was boring, Id say take a long hard look at yourself...she's boring!

That's rude.

No a bike wont impress her, nothing you do will

She's unhappy about something else.

• 4 weeks ago

You want to buy a fast bike to impress her, how will it help, you are boring with or without bike. Just ask her what exciting or entertaining activity she would want, it may be a walk in the park, an occasional movie or a night out. or just shopping.

• 1 month ago

Things won't impress her.  But if you buy a bike.  Work hard.  Lose the beer gut.  Become lithe, fit and look like a Greek statue yet still treat her as the most important thing in your life .... THAT will impress her quite a bit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Be spontaneous. Book a trip to a beach if she enjoys relaxing to somewhere nice like Hawaii or Jamaica. If she loves to plan and do lots, book a trip to Spain, Ireland, or Iceland. Lots of eating, dancing, hiking, unique sites and experiences to be had.

It is fairly inexpensive to travel aside from tickets. I do it often and make no money, look for deals either with an all inclusive or use apps to get cheap accommodation, transportation and meals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.