will buying a bike impress my wife?

my wife says i boring. i am not boring guy. will bike impres her? what type. im thinking fsast one thanks!

-Gary

If you want to impress her you should try something a bit more exciting. Like skydiving or base jumping. But her a ticket to go skydiving

Source(s): We are the love doctor today tonight

Wow really!

If my wife said i was boring, Id say take a long hard look at yourself...she's boring!

That's rude.

No a bike wont impress her, nothing you do will

She's unhappy about something else.

You want to buy a fast bike to impress her, how will it help, you are boring with or without bike. Just ask her what exciting or entertaining activity she would want, it may be a walk in the park, an occasional movie or a night out. or just shopping.

Things won't impress her.  But if you buy a bike.  Work hard.  Lose the beer gut.  Become lithe, fit and look like a Greek statue yet still treat her as the most important thing in your life .... THAT will impress her quite a bit.

• Be spontaneous. Book a trip to a beach if she enjoys relaxing to somewhere nice like Hawaii or Jamaica. If she loves to plan and do lots, book a trip to Spain, Ireland, or Iceland. Lots of eating, dancing, hiking, unique sites and experiences to be had.

It is fairly inexpensive to travel aside from tickets. I do it often and make no money, look for deals either with an all inclusive or use apps to get cheap accommodation, transportation and meals.