Hi I'm a 19 year old female and I keep getting turned down from jobs what can I do ?

I have a passion to work and go to college in jan 2020

my family is a lil non helping at times but can be helpful especially my granny !  But

Why am I having such a hard time ?I have no car no money no job at 19 Don't do drugs don't hang around bad people No kids I have dreams goals but can't get them done I'm an overall good person who lives in texas Who just wants to be the best she can be in terms of living this life and doing it the right wayWHAT AM I DOING WRONG !?! 

Some times I want to give up and die because I'm tired of trying 

I mean I've tried everything 

Anyone out there who has went through it please help me with kind words. 

• Zheia

There's cattle ranchin', or work in the oil fields.

• Kyle

are you still on good relations with your teachers in high school?  did you do any sports or other activities you could reach out to those leaders?  ask to use them as a reference and even write a character letter to you if they have the time.  if you don't have experience at all, you will need those references to help vouch for your character and ethic.

try looking at temp agencies.  it may not be much, but you will get some money and experience.  they can range from warehouse to general office support like receptionist or assistant of some kind.  maybe customer service or call centers.  

places should be hiring now if you want to work retail during the holiday season.  they will always be looking for extra help.

though depending on what you want to study in college, you should start looking at internships too in your field.  even if they aren't paying jobs (some are), the experience you can put on your resume when you graduate college will be far more valuable than random part time jobs.  a counselor will have more info on that.  or even plan and talk with a teacher in your major when you get to college.  plan plan plan.  that will help you succeed in life. 

I know that it may seem frustrating, and that you're going through a hard time.  There are a few suggestions that I can offer... 1) Get some necessary training i.e. college training, 2) get some volunteer work... It seems like now-a-days many employers like getting a preview of your skills, personality etc., and how they will fit into their organization.  3) look at a temporary agency and get some experience this way.  I know that you may not be interested in this type of thing, but currently employers look for people that get along with teams of people, prioritize and multi-task etc.  Hope that this helps you!

maybe try get a job freelancer like fiverr.com or upwork.com , cambly.com

teaching english, Proofreading, grammar, hope to success! 

If the pressures in life are crushing you down, think of the crushed flowers. They produce the best perfume.

- Brahma Kumaris

Currently we are NOT in 2020. We are still in 2019, and that's going to change soon. You don't have a college education, so I think it should be more difficult, for you to find a job without having a college education.

I don't have a car. I don't do drugs. I don't hang around bad people. I don't have kids.

I gotten jobs. I have money. I have a college education.

I don't give up that easy to find work. If you want to give up then go ahead.

• Eva

Some employers will not hire someone that doesn't have a car as they feel that person will have difficulty getting to work and therefore will be unreliable.

I am trying to HELP you but that post you made would not lead me to believe you have even finished high school.  I have dyslexia and half the time do not word things in the right order myself but you do not even pretend to punctuate your post.

What are you wearing to interviews?  You need a nice dress or skirt and blouse or dress slacks and blouse not a t-shirt.  You should wear dress shoes, not sneakers, and your skirt or dress only about 2 inches above your knees.  Be very well groomed with your hair, smell nice and not knock them down on entering an interview setting.

Good luck and you just need to be a bit more polished if you know what I mean. 

• Nicki4 weeks agoReport

I have finished highschool last may at 18 and every since I 've been having trouble getting a job  I have applied online at grocery stores fast food chains no call and I don't have reasonable transportation to go to the temp agency so I am trying it's just hard for me ! 

Apply for fast food jobs, retail jobs...literally, walk in every business on the main strip in town (or whatever...you get the point).  Dont aim too high, you are 19 with no experience. 

• We don't know what jobs you're applying for, or the skills and experience you have to do them. Also if you're interviewing skills are not great you're not likely to get a job.

If you don't have any work experience then getting a job can be tricky, some jobs require experience. But then some employers would take a chance on some one that doesn't have a lot of experience. 

You just have to keep trying, don't give up and try not to get discouraged.